Old 09-18-2010, 03:10 AM
"David C. Rankin"

Default kernel26-2.6.35.4-2 - Hey! No more hang on boot on module load -- cool.

Guys,

Just dropping a line to let you know that I haven't had a hang-on-boot with
kernel26-2.6.35.4-2. That's great. I'll keep you posted, but it looks like the
issues with the last few kernels are much better. Thanks!

--
David C. Rankin, J.D.,P.E.
Rankin Law Firm, PLLC

Old 09-18-2010, 03:47 PM
Chris Bannister

What problems where you experiencing? Im having similar issues.

Old 09-18-2010, 07:16 PM
"David C. Rankin"