Old 09-16-2010, 12:10 PM
Rafael Beraldo

Default Adobe Releases New 64-bit Flash Plugin For Linux

You may have seen this, however it is interesting to spread the word:
http://linux.slashdot.org/story/10/09/16/0340226/Adobe-Releases-New-64-bit-Flash-Plugin-For-Linux

<http://linux.slashdot.org/story/10/09/16/0340226/Adobe-Releases-New-64-bit-Flash-Plugin-For-Linux>I
hope this comes to the repositories soon…it is kind of sad, though, 'cause a
great deal of people (including me) might use [multilib] just because of
Flash.

--
Rafael Beraldo
http://devio.us/~revberaldo/

Old 09-16-2010, 12:14 PM
Denis A. Altoé Falqueto

On Thu, Sep 16, 2010 at 9:10 AM, Rafael Beraldo
<rafaelluisberaldo@gmail.com> wrote:
> You may have seen this, however it is interesting to spread the word:
> http://linux.slashdot.org/story/10/09/16/0340226/Adobe-Releases-New-64-bit-Flash-Plugin-For-Linux
>
> <http://linux.slashdot.org/story/10/09/16/0340226/Adobe-Releases-New-64-bit-Flash-Plugin-For-Linux>I
> hope this comes to the repositories soon…it is kind of sad, though, 'cause a
> great deal of people (including me) might use [multilib] just because of
> Flash.

It is in AUR already. http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=32072.
As it is only a prerelease, it shouldn't be in the repos, though.

--
A: Because it obfuscates the reading.
Q: Why is top posting so bad?

Denis A. Altoe Falqueto