Old 09-15-2010, 02:55 PM
Magnus Therning

Default Getting back the simple volume indicator?

I have two arch systems I use regularly. On my home system, most
recently installed, I have a rather simple and stylish volume
indicator. On my other system I have an uglier, rather gaudy
indicator (screenshot attached). I've completely forgotten what I
did, so I don't know how to get the simple one back again. Anyone out
there who knows?

/M

--
Magnus Therning┬* ┬* ┬* ┬* ┬* ┬* ┬* ┬* ┬* ┬* ┬* ┬* (OpenPGP: 0xAB4DFBA4)
magnus´╝*therning´╝Äorg┬* ┬* ┬* ┬* ┬* Jabber: magnus´╝*therning´╝Äorg

Old 09-15-2010, 02:58 PM
C├ędric Girard

On Wed, Sep 15, 2010 at 4:55 PM, Magnus Therning <magnus@therning.org>wrote:

> I have two arch systems I use regularly. On my home system, most
> recently installed, I have a rather simple and stylish volume
> indicator. On my other system I have an uglier, rather gaudy
> indicator (screenshot attached). I've completely forgotten what I
> did, so I don't know how to get the simple one back again. Anyone out
> there who knows?
>
> /M
>
> --
> Magnus Therning (OpenPGP: 0xAB4DFBA4)
> magnus´╝*therning´╝Äorg Jabber: magnus´╝*therning´╝Äorg
> http://therning.org/magnus identi.ca|twitter: magthe

You may have forgotten the screenshot...

--
C├ędric Girard