Old 07-12-2010, 11:14 AM
ProfessorTomoe

Default ABS Barfs

I tried to pull down an abs update a few minutes ago and wound up
getting everything but the "community," "any," and "local" directories
completely removed from my /var/abs directory. I deleted and re-updated
a few minutes later but still got nothing but the "community" and "any"
repositories from the download.

Any idea what's going on?

Old 07-12-2010, 11:24 AM
Allan McRae

I tried to pull down an abs update a few minutes ago and wound up
getting everything but the "community," "any," and "local" directories
completely removed from my /var/abs directory. I deleted and re-updated
a few minutes later but still got nothing but the "community" and "any"
repositories from the download.

Any idea what's going on?

Looks like a package has been put into svn wrong in community...
Fixing it now.

Allan

Old 07-12-2010, 12:01 PM
ProfessorTomoe

On Mon, 2010-07-12 at 21:46 +1000, Allan McRae wrote:

> Fixed.

Indeed, and quickly too. Thanks!