Old 06-30-2010, 04:49 PM
Lou Garou

Default perl-xml-parser vs. perlxml: dependency probs

Is anybody else getting dependency errors involving the
attempted replacement of perlxml by perl-xml-parser?

I've got libxml-perl and perl-sml-dom both requiring
perlxml, thus stopping the replacement.

Should I just sit tight and let the backroom boyz fix it?

Old 06-30-2010, 04:56 PM
"Colby W."

You're not the only one.

http://bugs.archlinux.org/task/20029

Old 06-30-2010, 05:03 PM
Lou Garou

Colby W. wrote:

> You're not the only one.
>
> http://bugs.archlinux.org/task/20029

<lou_garou@sendumail.com> wrote:
>> Is anybody else getting dependency errors involving
the
>> attempted replacement of perlxml by perl-xml-parser?
>>
>> I've got libxml-perl and perl-sml-dom both requiring
>> perlxml, thus stopping the replacement.

Thanks. I should have checked the bug tracker. I'm
still not sure what the workaround if, if any.