Old 06-30-2010, 02:51 PM
Caleb Cushing

Default html5 and flash was x86_64 flash debacle

sorry in order to speed up gmail I cleared all my mailing list
archives so I can't reply to that thread now.

http://apiblog.youtube.com/2010/06/flash-and-html5-tag.html youtube
talks about what's missing from the <video> tag.

I just thought maybe some people on here would be interested. I don't
actually wish to continue the argument.

--
Caleb Cushing

http://xenoterracide.blogspot.com