Old 06-26-2010, 05:54 AM
Nilesh Govindarajan

Default Inclusion of wvdial in the ISO

Hi,

Recently I've been going to my friends' house and installing arch on
their boxes. Some of them had high speed wireless dialup internet (3.1
megabytes/s is the max) which required wvdial, so I had to carry
wvdial's package in another pen drive.

It would be nice if wvdial was included in the ISO, so such people can
have the latest system if they conduct an FTP install.

Nilesh Govindarajan
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/nilesh.gr
Twitter: http://twitter.com/nileshgr
Website: http://www.itech7.com