-   -   Archiso with custom kernel (http://www.linux-archive.org/archlinux-general-discussion/390971-archiso-custom-kernel.html)

"Andre "Osku" Schmidt" 06-25-2010 08:46 PM

Archiso with custom kernel

Hello,

i was wondering if anyone has tips on how i could combine these two:

http://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Archiso
http://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Kernel_Customization_with_kernel26_Package

to create a custom kernel for an archiso image ?
(replacing/removing the arch stock kernel)

i have successfully created various images with archiso, even with
custom packages. but this kernel stuff just gets over my knowledge,
and i fail on booting with my custom one (if its even build
correctly...)

cheers
.andre