Old 06-22-2010, 06:40 PM
Andrea Scarpino

Default - makepkg now aborts automatically with any errors during packaging

?
--
Andrea Scarpino - andreascarpino.it
KDE Maintainer in Arch Linux

Old 06-22-2010, 06:52 PM
Jan Steffens

No no no no no. "|| return 0" would exit the function with a success
if the command fails.

You'll want "|| true"

Old 06-22-2010, 06:55 PM
Andrea Scarpino

On Tuesday 22 June 2010 20:52:59 Jan Steffens wrote:
> No no no no no. "|| return 0" would exit the function with a success
> if the command fails.
>
> You'll want "|| true"
right, "|| true" is the real 'Ignore'