Old 06-21-2010, 07:22 PM
Ignacio Galmarino

Default Gnome clock

After updating my system today and logging into gnome i get a dialog
with the following error:

The panel encountered a problem while loading "OAFIID:GNOME_ClockApplet".

and im offered the option to delete the clock applet.

Any idea what goes wrong ?

Ignacio

Old 06-21-2010, 07:28 PM
Evangelos Foutras

After updating my system today and logging into gnome i get a dialog
with the following error:

The panel encountered a problem while loading "OAFIID:GNOME_ClockApplet".

and im offered the option to delete the clock applet.

Any idea what goes wrong ?

Ignacio

You need gnome-panel 2.30.0-2. See the following thread too:

Old 06-21-2010, 07:30 PM
Rafael Correia

Have you tried to reinstall libsoup?

-- Rafael Correia

Old 06-21-2010, 07:31 PM
Ionuț Bîru

After updating my system today and logging into gnome i get a dialog
with the following error:

The panel encountered a problem while loading "OAFIID:GNOME_ClockApplet".

and im offered the option to delete the clock applet.

Any idea what goes wrong ?

Ignacio

is fixed. pacman -Syu

--