Old 06-21-2010, 05:45 PM

Default Another weird problem with firefox

On Mon, Jun 21, 2010 at 08:16:27PM +0300, Ionuț Bîru wrote:

> just cleaned my profile(cookies, cache and active logins). seems
> that now is working

I've noticed another weird thing with firefox: when typing
in the 'search' field (right top), quite frequently the
desktop session ends and I find myself back in the xdm login.
It only happens on one of the three machines I'm using. But
all run the same firefox, X, windowmaker, kernel,...

No idea where to start looking for this...

Ciao,

--
FA

O tu, che porte, correndo si ?