Old 06-21-2010, 05:16 PM
Ionuț Bîru

Default Weird problem with firefox

On 06/21/2010 07:57 PM, Nilesh Govindarajan wrote:

On 06/21/2010 10:20 PM, Ionuț Bîru wrote:

On 06/21/2010 07:47 PM, Nilesh Govindarajan wrote:

When I try to use google groups on firefox, it keeps redirecting in a
loop.
groups.google.com homepage loads, then when I click on any group, it
goes to google's ssl for login validation, then back to groups then
again to ssl... keeps going on.

What can be the problem ?

i noticed that last night but it worked on the same group in the morning

Its been happening here for quite a while may be a week or so.
Surprisingly it works in my second profile which I normally use to test
applications (webdev) and hence it has no addons and won't cache.

just cleaned my profile(cookies, cache and active logins). seems that
now is working

--
Ionuț

Old 06-21-2010, 06:31 PM
Corey Johns

It's not browser specific by the way, it happens on various sites on
different browsers on different OSes: for example, I got stuck in a loop
trying to go to Google Docs in Chrome on Windows. I'm going to say it's
probably a bug in their login system.

Old 06-24-2010, 01:14 PM
Nilesh Govindarajan

It turned out to be a problem with Google itself. I did not clear any
cache as suggested by someone on Arch-General.

Nilesh Govindarajan
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/nilesh.gr
Twitter: http://twitter.com/nileshgr
Website: http://www.itech7.com