-   -   Weird problem with firefox (http://www.linux-archive.org/archlinux-general-discussion/388958-weird-problem-firefox.html)

Nilesh Govindarajan 06-21-2010 04:47 PM

Weird problem with firefox

When I try to use google groups on firefox, it keeps redirecting in a loop.
groups.google.com homepage loads, then when I click on any group, it
goes to google's ssl for login validation, then back to groups then
again to ssl... keeps going on.

What can be the problem ?

Nilesh Govindarajan
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/nilesh.gr
Twitter: http://twitter.com/nileshgr
Website: http://www.itech7.com
Cheap and Reliable VPS Hosting: http://j.mp/arHk5e

Ionuț Bîru 06-21-2010 04:50 PM

Weird problem with firefox

When I try to use google groups on firefox, it keeps redirecting in a loop.
groups.google.com homepage loads, then when I click on any group, it
goes to google's ssl for login validation, then back to groups then
again to ssl... keeps going on.

What can be the problem ?

i noticed that last night but it worked on the same group in the morning

--
Ionuț

Nilesh Govindarajan 06-21-2010 04:57 PM

Weird problem with firefox

When I try to use google groups on firefox, it keeps redirecting in a
loop.
groups.google.com homepage loads, then when I click on any group, it
goes to google's ssl for login validation, then back to groups then
again to ssl... keeps going on.

What can be the problem ?

i noticed that last night but it worked on the same group in the morning

Its been happening here for quite a while may be a week or so.
Surprisingly it works in my second profile which I normally use to test
applications (webdev) and hence it has no addons and won't cache.