-   -   kernel26 2.6.34-2 (http://www.linux-archive.org/archlinux-general-discussion/388081-kernel26-2-6-34-2-a.html)

Thomas Bächler 06-19-2010 12:03 PM

kernel26 2.6.34-2

This release will be moved to core after signoff, together with
linux-firmware, initscripts, udev and mkinitcpio. Changes compared to -1:

Remove kernel26-firmware package, it is replaced by linux-firmware
added new tcp options FS#19604 (tpowa)
Enable devtmpfs
Add makedepends to build kernel26-{manpages,docs} properly
Fix makepkg -R

Please sign off.

Pierre Schmitz 06-19-2010 12:38 PM

kernel26 2.6.34-2

On Sat, 19 Jun 2010 14:03:01 +0200, Thomas Bächler <thomas@archlinux.org>
wrote:
> This release will be moved to core after signoff, together with
> linux-firmware, initscripts, udev and mkinitcpio. Changes compared to
-1:

Don't we need to move xorg-server 1.8 and friends, too? (Mostly due to
abi/api changes in the nouveau module) Or does xorg-server 1.7 work with
the new kernel? (there is a chance I am mixing up things)

Allan McRae 06-19-2010 12:58 PM

kernel26 2.6.34-2