Old 06-17-2010, 08:42 PM
Ananda Samaddar

Default Licensing of Arch Wiki content

I notice it's all under GFDL 1.2. I'm wanting to use a Gentoo doc
for the Arch Security stuff but it's under a CC-SA attribution license
which is incompatible with GFDL. Would it be possible to allow Wiki
content under a CC licenses? I can't see it being too controversial a
choice, as in CC licenses are now widely accepted. Even the venerable
RMS uses CC licenses for his personal stuff as does a lot of the
FSF/GNU stuff.

Ananda