Old 06-17-2010, 07:46 PM
Ananda Samaddar

Default What should the Arch Security Team be called?

On to the first order of business. As the subject says, what should
security team be called. Hopefully we can get a few suggestions and
then reach a consensus. Arch Linux Security Task Force just sounds like
too much of a mouthful to me.

I was brooding over this and I thought some sort of acronym that's an
actual word would sound better, so I came up with this:

'Arch Response Team for Security' or ARTS. It's a bit cheesy and
cheats a bit to get the acronym but is instantly memorable. I'm aware
arts was also a KDE technology but it has long since been deprecated.

Ideas?

Ananda