Old 06-17-2010, 08:24 PM
Andrea Scarpino

Default Package fwbuilder flagged out-of-date

On Thursday 17 June 2010 22:07:31 Guillaume ALAUX wrote:
> Sweet !
>
> Well done Andreas. Could we see the sources plz? I'm curious !
Of curse.
http://repos.archlinux.org/wsvn/packages/libfwbuilder/trunk/
http://repos.archlinux.org/wsvn/packages/fwbuilder/trunk/

Building i686 now.

--
Andrea Scarpino - andreascarpino.it
KDE Maintainer in Arch Linux

Old 06-17-2010, 09:45 PM
Guillaume ALAUX

On 17 June 2010 22:24, Andrea Scarpino <andrea@archlinux.org> wrote:

> On Thursday 17 June 2010 22:07:31 Guillaume ALAUX wrote:
> > Sweet !
> >
> > Well done Andreas. Could we see the sources plz? I'm curious !
> Of curse.
> http://repos.archlinux.org/wsvn/packages/libfwbuilder/trunk/
> http://repos.archlinux.org/wsvn/packages/fwbuilder/trunk/
>
> Building i686 now.
>
> --
> Andrea Scarpino - andreascarpino.it
> KDE Maintainer in Arch Linux

Hum... now that I'm back home, I checked the PKGBUILDs I wrote on my x86_64
Arch and they build and run fine!

Anyway, thanks for this Andrea.

-- Guillaume