Old 06-15-2010, 01:35 PM
Gaurish Sharma

Default Open Letter (Plea for Medical/Help Assistance) to World Leaders

Spam?

Old 06-15-2010, 02:55 PM
Ray Rashif

On 15 June 2010 19:50, Mauro Santos <registo.mailling@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 06/15/2010 02:35 PM, Gaurish Sharma wrote:
>> Spam?
>>

> Most probably yes.

Most definitely yes. I remember the name, so this is one persistent
spam bot. I'm just afraid banning the IP might block an entire group
of users.

--
GPG/PGP ID: B42DDCAD

Old 06-25-2010, 11:21 AM
Aaron Griffin

On Fri, Jun 25, 2010 at 3:34 AM, Allan McRae <allan@archlinux.org> wrote:
> On 25/06/10 18:28, Mr. Teo En Ming (Zhang Enming) wrote:
>>
>> On 06/15/2010 09:35 PM, Gaurish Sharma wrote:
>>>
>>> Spam?
>>>
>> No, this is NOT a spam. It is a genuine open letter plea for medical
>> help/assistance to world leaders.
>
> I know world domination has been discussed on this list before, but I did
> not realize we were far enough along to be considered world leaders.

And the email comes not from a person, but from the space.time.universe!

Old 06-25-2010, 11:26 AM
Caleb Cushing

On Fri, Jun 25, 2010 at 7:21 AM, Aaron Griffin <aaronmgriffin@gmail.com> wrote:
>> I know world domination has been discussed on this list before, but I did
>> not realize we were far enough along to be considered world leaders.
>
> And the email comes not from a person, but from the space.time.universe!

They said world leaders... but not what world.

( going back to quashing the rebellion on the world in my head )

--
Caleb Cushing

http://xenoterracide.blogspot.com

Old 06-25-2010, 02:19 PM
Shridhar Daithankar

On Friday 25 June 2010 19:24:14 Ionuț Bîru wrote:
> did you got the blue or the red pill?

obligatory

http://xkcd.com/566/

--
Regards
Shridhar

Old 06-25-2010, 02:39 PM
C Anthony Risinger

On Jun 25, 2010, at 9:19 AM, Shridhar Daithankar <ghodechhap@ghodechhap.net
> wrote:

> On Friday 25 June 2010 19:24:14 Ionuț Bîru wrote:
>> did you got the blue or the red pill?
>
> obligatory
>
> http://xkcd.com/566/

Hahaha, man that site has some funny ones.

Good stuff, esp. the bits about us being world leaders and domination;
classic.

C Anthony