Old 06-11-2010, 05:27 AM
"Allan McRae"

Default perl-json-xs tries to downgrade to -3 if -4 installed

On 11/06/10 15:20, Caleb Cushing wrote:

perl-json-xs tries to downgrade to -3 if -4 installed and I don't have
community-testing above community. I can't quite figure out why it
would try to do that. usually pacman just complaints that package-x is
newer than in extra.

It probably has options=('force') flag in the PKGBUILD.

Putting [community-testing] below [community] is not supported.

Old 06-11-2010, 05:53 AM
Caleb Cushing

On Fri, Jun 11, 2010 at 1:27 AM, Allan McRae <allan@archlinux.org> wrote:
> It probably has options=('force') flag in the PKGBUILD.

should that still be there? it seems like a bit of misbehavior.

--
Caleb Cushing

http://xenoterracide.blogspot.com