Old 06-11-2010, 05:20 AM
Caleb Cushing

Default perl-json-xs tries to downgrade to -3 if -4 installed

perl-json-xs tries to downgrade to -3 if -4 installed and I don't have
community-testing above community. I can't quite figure out why it
would try to do that. usually pacman just complaints that package-x is
newer than in extra.

--
Caleb Cushing

http://xenoterracide.blogspot.com