Old 06-08-2010, 03:15 PM
Guillaume ALAUX

Default Namcap release coming soon

On 8 June 2010 16:58, Dan McGee <dpmcgee@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Jun 8, 2010 at 9:56 AM, Dan McGee <dpmcgee@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Forwarding to the public list is your best option; going to one
> > developer is a good way for your email to get lost.

Well even though bash provides sh (as a link), namcap says "Dependency
detected and not included (sh) from files"

See the comments on one of my AUR package:

-- Guillaume ALAUX

Old 06-08-2010, 03:21 PM
Dan McGee

On Tue, Jun 8, 2010 at 10:15 AM, Guillaume ALAUX <guillaume@alaux.net> wrote:
> On 8 June 2010 16:58, Dan McGee <dpmcgee@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Tue, Jun 8, 2010 at 9:56 AM, Dan McGee <dpmcgee@gmail.com> wrote:
>> > Forwarding to the public list is your best option; going to one
>> > developer is a good way for your email to get lost.

Yes, I understand this. We don't care at all about links or anything
in the filesystem; we are simply looking for an 'sh' package that
doesn't exist. Until namcap can do reverse provides matching (e.g.
look for a package that provides 'sh'), then this won't work. Of
course, you can always just make your package depend on 'sh'.

The depends module is extensive and has a lot to it, so this is not
going to be a quick/easy change.

-Dan

Old 06-08-2010, 03:25 PM
Guillaume ALAUX