Old 06-03-2010, 04:22 AM
Caleb Cushing

Default perl-5.12

so what's holding back the rebuilds? outside of rebuilds I have no problems.

--
Caleb Cushing

http://xenoterracide.blogspot.com

Old 06-18-2010, 09:11 PM
Caleb Cushing

So is there anything I can do to help to get this in stable? I haven't
had any problems personally in over a month. I think the only bug
still open for rebuilds is the dbd* one.