Old 06-02-2010, 12:48 AM
Caleb Cushing

Default synergy-plus

I suppose this could be filed as a bug... but since extra/synergy has
long been unmaintained upstream. I recently found a fork
http://code.google.com/p/synergy-plus/ for which there is already a
pkgbuild on AUR. perhaps we should consider relegating the original
synergy to AUR and moving synergy-plus into extra (or community)

--
Caleb Cushing

http://xenoterracide.blogspot.com

Old 06-02-2010, 07:10 AM
"Jeroen Op 't Eynde"

On Wed, 02 Jun 2010 02:48:08 +0200, Caleb Cushing
I suppose this could be filed as a bug... but since extra/synergy has
long been unmaintained upstream. I recently found a fork
http://code.google.com/p/synergy-plus/ for which there is already a
pkgbuild on AUR. perhaps we should consider relegating the original
synergy to AUR and moving synergy-plus into extra (or community)

I'm not a Synergy user atm, but this would be a good deal! +1 from me.

--
To read: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Posting_style#Bottom-posting

Old 06-02-2010, 07:18 AM
Allan McRae

On Wed, 02 Jun 2010 02:48:08 +0200, Caleb Cushing
I suppose this could be filed as a bug... but since extra/synergy has
long been unmaintained upstream. I recently found a fork
http://code.google.com/p/synergy-plus/ for which there is already a
pkgbuild on AUR. perhaps we should consider relegating the original
synergy to AUR and moving synergy-plus into extra (or community)

I'm not a Synergy user atm, but this would be a good deal! +1 from me.

Seems a good candidate for [community] to me. If a TU puts it there, I
can relegate the original to the AUR.

Allan

Old 06-02-2010, 05:10 PM
Jonathan Brown

Synergy-plus works great! Use it at work with Win7 as the server and Arch as the client.. one keyboard and mouse yahoo