Old 06-01-2010, 10:37 PM
"Jeroen Op 't Eynde"

Default news

I would like to support Arch by going into testing and report bugs. Is
there a specific place were important news is posted about [testing]?

I follow the main RSS feed [1] and check the forums regularly.

[1] http://www.archlinux.org/feeds/news/

--
To read: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Posting_style#Bottom-posting

Old 06-01-2010, 10:39 PM
Ng Oon-Ee

http://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Pacman#Repositories

Old 06-01-2010, 10:50 PM
Ionut Biru

I would like to support Arch by going into testing and report bugs. Is
there a specific place were important news is posted about [testing]?
I follow the main RSS feed [1] and check the forums regularly.

[1] http://www.archlinux.org/feeds/news/

the place that you are looking for is arch-dev-public mailing list.

--
Ionut

Old 06-01-2010, 10:51 PM
"Jeroen Op 't Eynde"

I would like to support Arch by going into testing and report bugs. Is
there a specific place were important news is posted about [testing]?
I follow the main RSS feed [1] and check the forums regularly.

[1] http://www.archlinux.org/feeds/news/

http://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Pacman#Repositories

Subscribed, couldn't find this on the wiki while searching for 'testing'.

--
To read: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Posting_style#Bottom-posting