Old 11-23-2007, 07:55 PM
"Dan McGee"

Default Dependencies view between arch packages

On Nov 23, 2007 3:06 PM, Scott Horowitz <stonecrest@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Nov 23, 2007 11:56 AM, Scott Horowitz <stonecrest@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Also, how long does it take to generate the image? I waited >15
> > minutes and then gave up. Did I screw up my integration of the code or
> > does it simply take a long time?
>
> Ok nevermind, it simply takes a while. I must've stopped just short of
> the generation, it takes ~18 minutes here.
>
> Now to figure out why it generates a blank png file...

I'm guessing you should be able to make it more efficient than that- I
thought the Doxygen generation process was long at around 15 minutes,
but that was to generate ALL of the graphs on these pages:
http://code.toofishes.net/pacman/doc/db_8c.html

-Dan