Old 04-03-2010, 09:59 PM
Keith Hinton

Default Arch Linux Release Question

Hi,
First of all, if anyone is curious as to why I have posted to the
Arch-General mailing list, I'm mainly doing this, in case any of the
Arch Release team is actually hanging out on this list.
I was curious, seeing as the last Arch Linux release was in August of
last year, if there will be one for the lovely new year of 2010?
If someone could get back to me on that question I would for sure appreciate it.
I hope that all is going well for Arch Linux development!

Talk to you folks later.
I haven't been as active on this list due to personal commitments but
do watch for any interesting activity from time-to-time.
Thanks.

Sincere Regards,

--Keith