Old 04-02-2010, 02:39 PM
Karol Babioch

Default Some icons don't work anymore since update to Gnome 2.30

Hi,

I've upgraded to Gnome 2.30 today, which worked quite great so far. I'm
astonished by the speed such updates get into the repositories, you are
doing a great job!

However I've experienced a strange issue. Whenever I try to click on
some of my icons on the desktop (e.g. "Computer", "Home", "Trash"), the
desktop seems to get refreshed, and nothing happens.

Other icons (text files, movies) work just like expected, so I don't
know what the issue could be. When I start Nautilus from the menu, it
works also just great, so there has to be something with the icons
wrong?

Can anyone reproduce/confirm this? Seems really odd!
--
Best regards,
Karol Babioch <karol@babioch.de>