Old 04-01-2010, 09:36 AM
Brendan Long

Default Gnome 2.30 already?

Wow guys, I've always liked how Arch gets updates much faster than other
distros, but how many hours has this been out? Kudos to the Arch devs.

-Brendan Long

Old 04-01-2010, 12:05 PM
Ionut Biru

On 04/01/2010 12:36 PM, Brendan Long wrote:

Wow guys, I've always liked how Arch gets updates much faster than other
distros, but how many hours has this been out? Kudos to the Arch devs.

-Brendan Long

to be fair i finished gnome on 30 march and i waited a lot yesterday to
be announced officially.

--
Ionut

Old 04-01-2010, 04:43 PM
Michel Di Croci

i thought it was April's fool at first

Michel

Old 04-02-2010, 09:17 AM
甘露(Gan Lu)

On Fri, Apr 2, 2010 at 12:43 AM, Michel Di Croci
<michel.dicroci@gmail.com> wrote:
> i thought it was April's fool at first
>
> Michel
>
> On Thu, Apr 1, 2010 at 8:05 AM, Ionut Biru <biru.ionut@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On 04/01/2010 12:36 PM, Brendan Long wrote:
>>
>>> Wow guys, I've always liked how Arch gets updates much faster than other
>>> distros, but how many hours has this been out? Kudos to the Arch devs.
>>>
>>> -Brendan Long
>>>

>> to be fair i finished gnome on 30 march and i waited a lot yesterday to be
>> announced officially.
You keeps up with KDE Arch team this time, kudos to you, really appreciated.