-   -   Gnome 2.30 already? (http://www.linux-archive.org/archlinux-general-discussion/350261-gnome-2-30-already.html)

Brendan Long 04-01-2010 09:36 AM

Gnome 2.30 already?

Wow guys, I've always liked how Arch gets updates much faster than other
distros, but how many hours has this been out? Kudos to the Arch devs.

-Brendan Long

Ionut Biru 04-01-2010 12:05 PM

Gnome 2.30 already?

On 04/01/2010 12:36 PM, Brendan Long wrote:

Wow guys, I've always liked how Arch gets updates much faster than other
distros, but how many hours has this been out? Kudos to the Arch devs.

-Brendan Long

to be fair i finished gnome on 30 march and i waited a lot yesterday to
be announced officially.

--
Ionut

Michel Di Croci 04-01-2010 04:43 PM

Gnome 2.30 already?

i thought it was April's fool at first ;)

Michel

甘露(Gan Lu) 04-02-2010 09:17 AM

Gnome 2.30 already?

On Fri, Apr 2, 2010 at 12:43 AM, Michel Di Croci
<michel.dicroci@gmail.com> wrote:
> i thought it was April's fool at first ;)
>
> Michel
>
> On Thu, Apr 1, 2010 at 8:05 AM, Ionut Biru <biru.ionut@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On 04/01/2010 12:36 PM, Brendan Long wrote:
>>
>>> Wow guys, I've always liked how Arch gets updates much faster than other
>>> distros, but how many hours has this been out? Kudos to the Arch devs.
>>>
>>> -Brendan Long
>>>

>> to be fair i finished gnome on 30 march and i waited a lot yesterday to be
>> announced officially.
You keeps up with KDE Arch team this time, kudos to you, really appreciated.