Old 03-30-2010, 05:26 PM
David Cantrell

Default two s390x fixes

1) Remove dasdSetup() from loader/hardware.c as linuxrc.s390 does all of
the DASD setup now. In fact, if we reload the module at this point,
we run the risk of introducing other problems.

Under rhel6-branch, this patch would be related to #558881.

2) Typo fix, ctm -> ctcm

Under rhel6-branch, this patch would be related to #561816.

--
David Cantrell <dcantrell@redhat.com>
Red Hat / Honolulu, HI