Old 03-30-2010, 01:09 AM
"Allan McRae"

Default F@H Group Logo Missing

On 30/03/10 10:44, James Corley wrote:

The Folding@Home Arch Linux group logo is missing.
http://fah-web.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/main.py?qtype=teampage&teamnum=45032

You are best to tell the maintainer of that site. We have no control
over that. It would be even better if they did not hotlink and thus us
moving files would not affect them.

Old 03-30-2010, 03:10 AM
James Corley

I searched the forum and found this topic.
http://foldingforum.org/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=4432&p=44616 I think the person
who created the team manages the logo. It's most likely the person with the
highest WUs. If that person cannot be found I think someone should become
the new team maintainer.

Old 03-30-2010, 04:12 PM
James Corley

Does anyone know who Pudge is?

Old 03-30-2010, 04:47 PM
Felipe Tanus

On Mon, Mar 29, 2010 at 8:39 PM, Allan McRae <allan@archlinux.org> wrote:
> On 30/03/10 10:44, James Corley wrote:
>>
>> The Folding@Home Arch Linux group logo is missing.
>> http://fah-web.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/main.py?qtype=teampage&teamnum=45032
>
> You are best to tell the maintainer of that site. We have no control over
> that. *It would be even better if they did not hotlink and thus us moving
> files would not affect them.

IMHO I think we have some responsibility in this. The logo he is using
have this source: "http://www.archlinux.org/logos/archblue.png". I
believe it was moved or renamed. Would be nice a link to a logo with
same width and height.

--
Felipe de Oliveira Tanus
E-mail: fotanus@gmail.com

Old 03-30-2010, 04:48 PM
James Corley

I have found Pudge on the Arch Linux forum and have sent a message. This is
becoming a bit monologue-ish so if he isn't the creator of the team I will
try a few more people before asking for help. I may have to get someone
well-known in the Arch community to ask in the F@H forum for a logo change.

Old 04-06-2010, 03:53 AM
James Corley

I guess I should wrap this up by saying I did find the creator and the logo
was changed. All is fixed.