Old 03-26-2010, 02:54 PM
Carlos Mennens

Default Firefox Spellcheck Missing

I just installed Firefox from Pacman repositories and noticed that I
don't have the default add-on spell checker for Mozilla Firefox. I was
afraid to download some crappy 3rd party spell checker add-on for
Firefox and just wanted a plain English spell checker since I am the
worst speller. Can anyone please help me and tell me how I can install
/ download the default Firefox English spell checker?

Old 03-26-2010, 02:56 PM
Joshua Sorensen

http://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Firefox#Enable_Spell_Checking

Old 03-26-2010, 03:21 PM
Magnus Therning

On Fri, Mar 26, 2010 at 15:54, Carlos Mennens <carloswill@gmail.com> wrote:
> I just installed Firefox from Pacman repositories and noticed that I
> don't have the default add-on spell checker for Mozilla Firefox. I was
> afraid to download some crappy 3rd party spell checker add-on for
> Firefox and just wanted a plain English spell checker since I am the
> worst speller. Can anyone please help me and tell me how I can install
> / download the default Firefox English spell checker?

In my experience the spell checker is there, you just need to download
a dictionary for it.

/M

--
Magnus Therning (OpenPGP: 0xAB4DFBA4)
magnus´╝*therning´╝Äorg Jabber: magnus´╝*therning´╝Äorg