Old 03-24-2010, 09:18 AM
Markus Golser

Default Battery Monitor Applet (kde4) hangs after s2ram

Hi, after I resume from s2ram my battery monitoring applet does not
refresh anymore.
It shows 100% loaded and plugged in all the time.

I have to kill plasma every time in order to get the current charge.

cat /sys/class/power_supply/BAT0/charge_now <- shows the correct charge.

Maybe someone can help me.

Notebook = Dell Inspiron 9400