Old 03-23-2010, 08:44 AM
Daniel Bumke

Default Firefox 3.6 vulnerability

Dear all,

I'm not entirely sure whether this is an issue for Arch Linux, but I
thought you should be aware of a critical security vulnerability
reported for Firefox 3.6 (it seems earlier versions are not affected).

The issue is fixed in version 3.6.2 for which a release candidate it
available. The release is due later this month.

Further info:
http://secunia.com/advisories/38608
http://blog.mozilla.com/security/2010/03/18/update-on-secunia-advisory-sa38608/

Regards,

Daniel

Old 03-23-2010, 08:49 AM
Ionut Biru

I'm not entirely sure whether this is an issue for Arch Linux, but I
thought you should be aware of a critical security vulnerability
reported for Firefox 3.6 (it seems earlier versions are not affected).

The issue is fixed in version 3.6.2 for which a release candidate it
available. The release is due later this month.

not really. they released it right now and it will be shortly in our repos.

Further info:
http://secunia.com/advisories/38608
http://blog.mozilla.com/security/2010/03/18/update-on-secunia-advisory-sa38608/

i know about this. but also about:

Regards,

Daniel

--
Ionut

Old 03-23-2010, 09:09 AM
Daniel Bumke

The issue is fixed in version 3.6.2 for which a release candidate it
available. The release is due later this month.

not really. they released it right now and it will be shortly in our
repos.

Great, good to know. Looks like my info was already out of date.

Regards,

Daniel