-   -   ArchLinux on uncyclopedia (http://www.linux-archive.org/archlinux-general-discussion/343765-archlinux-uncyclopedia.html)

Brendan Long 03-18-2010 09:37 PM

ArchLinux on uncyclopedia

On 03/18/2010 03:38 PM, Gaurish Sharma wrote:
> Hi,
> Sharing ArchLinux's article on uncyclopedia[1]. Its awefully funny. I almost
> fell from my chair laughing.
>
> Here is a small part of it:
>
> "The almighty Judd has succeeded in making Archlinux the only Linux
> distribution which combines all the worst features Slackware and Gentoo have
> to offer.
>
> Archlinux is mighty fast, only runing on computers with a certain leetness
> factor (codenamed 686+), and features a package manager with an extremely
> funny name: pacman. When used with a large pill, Pacman is also a very
> valuable tool for devouring ghosts."
>
> Also, checkout the modified Wallpaper
> http://lh6.ggpht.com/_iaFx0ymozoI/SPWLes9mLOI/AAAAAAAAAPE/B4iXp3vdw30/s800/Pacman.png
>

> Read full
>
> [1] http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Archlinux

Parts of it are funny (like the pacman section), but most of it doesn't
even make sense..

Patrick Burroughs 03-18-2010 10:44 PM

ArchLinux on uncyclopedia

On Thu, Mar 18, 2010 at 15:37, Brendan Long <korin43@gmail.com> wrote:
> Parts of it are funny (like the pacman section), but most of it doesn't
> even make sense..

Most of Uncyclopedia doesn't make sense. I think they huffed too many kittens.

~celti

Ray Rashif 03-19-2010 06:10 AM

ArchLinux on uncyclopedia

It doesn't look like it has changed since the last 3 odd years, which
is probably a good thing. And i can't say i'm not guilty for part of
the nonsense =p

(this may be a top post)

--
GPG/PGP ID: B42DDCAD