Old 03-18-2010, 02:13 PM
"David C. Rankin"

Default howto get kde3 to appear as a session in kdm greeter?

Guys,

In Arch, how do I make kde3 appear as a choice in the kdm greeter? I thought I
just had to add a kde.desktop launching /opt/kde/bin/startkde in
/usr/share/xsessions, but that didn't do it. What's the trick?

--
David C. Rankin, J.D.,P.E.
Rankin Law Firm, PLLC