Old 03-18-2010, 11:37 AM
Nilesh Govindarajan

Default DVD's won't read

Hi,

I'm experiencing this problem from quite a long time. But I don't know why.

I have a LG DVD Writer. It supports writing and reading DVD-R DVD+R
DVD-RW DVD+RW, all CDs and some other DVD flavors I don't remember.

I tried a Fedora boot DVD at boot, it worked. But inside arch (it was
the same problem with fedora), it won't work.

I don't think this needs any special driver because previously I'd never
configured a special driver for that.

CD's work fine though.

--
Nilesh Govindarajan