Old 03-18-2010, 08:04 AM

Old 03-18-2010, 08:04 AM

tpowa
--
Tobias Powalowski
http://www.archlinux.org
tpowa@archlinux.org

Old 03-18-2010, 05:31 PM
Xavier Chantry

Default dmraid-1.0.0rc16-3

Tobias, did you receive the last mail from dmraid developer ?
It seems we can solve this problem in a better way now with just a
runtime option. And keep just the dynamic binary.
I will see if I can get that running and working.

Or do you still want to temporarily re-add static dmraid despites that
last minute information ?
In this case tell me as well and I will test your package.

Old 03-18-2010, 05:45 PM
Thomas Bächler

Am 18.03.2010 19:31, schrieb Xavier Chantry:
> Tobias, did you receive the last mail from dmraid developer ?
> It seems we can solve this problem in a better way now with just a
> runtime option. And keep just the dynamic binary.
> I will see if I can get that running and working.
>
> Or do you still want to temporarily re-add static dmraid despites that
> last minute information ?
> In this case tell me as well and I will test your package.

It seems I didn't get that mail. If we can do that, we should test it,
it's definitely better than the static solution.

Can you forward it?