Old 03-12-2010, 11:01 PM
Aaron Griffin

Default gbd missing from extra?

On Fri, Mar 12, 2010 at 5:55 PM, richard terry <rterry@pacific.net.au> wrote:
> couldn't retreive the gnu debugger from pacman -S gdb, and looking in the
> extra repo it didn't seem to be present.
>
> any reason?

https://dev.archlinux.org/packages/extra/i686/gdb/

It's in extra. Perhaps your mirror is broken?

Old 03-12-2010, 11:03 PM
Allan McRae

On 13/03/10 09:55, richard terry wrote:

couldn't retreive the gnu debugger from pacman -S gdb, and looking in the
extra repo it didn't seem to be present.

any reason?

It is definitely there. "pacman -Syy" may help and if not change your
mirror and do it again.

Allan

Old 03-13-2010, 12:20 AM
Tobias Kieslich

Typo?
your subject on the mail states you searched for gbd instead of gdb
maybe?

-T

Old 03-13-2010, 12:51 AM
richard terry

On Saturday 13 March 2010 12:20:43 you wrote:
> Typo?
> your subject on the mail states you searched for gbd instead of gdb
> maybe?
>
> -T
>
> On Sat, 13 Mar 2010, richard terry wrote:
> > couldn't retreive the gnu debugger from pacman -S gdb, and looking in the
> > extra repo it didn't seem to be present.
> >
> > any reason?
> >
> > Richard
your right, I figured that out 30mins ago.

Dumb!!!

Sorry for the useless post.

Regards

richard