Old 03-11-2010, 12:10 PM
Allan McRae

Default rebuildorder.py: determines rebuild order of a list of packages.

On 11/03/10 22:58, Ionut Biru wrote:

On 03/11/2010 02:55 PM, Mark Pustjens wrote:

Hi List,

Based on the rebuildorder script by Allen McRae (1) I've written a
script which determines, given a list of packages, the order in which
they should be built. A package x that depend on package y is always
below y on the list, for any package y x depends on.

This script can also include the makedeps of a package in the list. That
is, if a package x has a makedepend on y, y is added to the list as
well, before x and after any dependencies it may have.

When you find a bug, let me know.

Have fun with it.

Greetings/Groetjes

Mark Pustjens

(1) http://allanmcrae.com/scripts/rebuildorder

attach inline the script

I have uploaded that version to my site. See:
http://allanmcrae.com/scripts/rebuildorder.py

Now that this handles makedeps, it may be good to get this info in the
rebuild TODO lists.

Allan