Old 03-10-2010, 01:37 PM
Carlos Mennens

Default RAID Configuration & Swap Space

I wanted to know if I configure my three identical disks as followed:

- sda1 = /boot @ 4GB
- sda2 = RAID @ 300GB

- sdb1 = Swap @ 4GB
- sdb2 = RAID @ 300GB

- sdc1 = Swap @ 4GB
- sdc2 = RAID @ 300GB

Now when I am done configuring RAID, will Arch Linux show I have 8GB
of Swap space total under a tool like 'htop' or something like this?
Will the above configuration work? Or Should I change it?