-   -   Howto handle poppler conflict with poppler-qt3 (http://www.linux-archive.org/archlinux-general-discussion/338901-howto-handle-poppler-conflict-poppler-qt3.html)

"David C. Rankin" 03-09-2010 09:58 PM

Howto handle poppler conflict with poppler-qt3

Guys,

Latest updates to poppler require the removal of poppler-qt3 which fails due to
kdemod3-kdegraphics-pdf (kpdf) dependencies. How do we handle this? Do we just
remove poppler-qt3? Won't that break kpdf? Thought I would check before I
started breaking things on my own :p

The actual error is:

:: poppler conflicts with poppler-qt3. Remove poppler-qt3? [Y/n]
error: failed to prepare transaction (could not satisfy dependencies)
:: kdemod3-kdegraphics-kpdf: requires poppler-qt3>=0.6

--
David C. Rankin, J.D.,P.E.
Rankin Law Firm, PLLC