Old 03-09-2010, 09:23 PM
Carlos Mennens

Default Bad Idea?

Is it a bad idea to install nVidia display drivers manually by
downloading them from nvidia.com and installing it by hand...or should
I use 'Pacman'? I read that I could mess up my system by manually
installing packages and should always use Pacman.

Thoughts / Suggestions?

-Carlos

--
Sent from my mobile device