Old 03-08-2010, 11:13 PM
"David C. Rankin"

Default pacman search help needed: howto find package that provides html2ps?

Guys,

I have made friends with pacman in most areas, but one are I still don't know
is " How to I find the uninstalled package that will provide xxx?"

pacman -Ss must just search package names and not the contents. I need to find
html2ps for hylafax. Can pacman do this, or do I search abs/aur for this type of
request?

--
David C. Rankin, J.D.,P.E.
Rankin Law Firm, PLLC