Old 03-08-2010, 02:05 AM
Robert Howard

Default Something is seriously wrong with FlashPlugin; makes chrome & firefox crash like crazy

Same problem here. Running dual E5410 Xeons; Firefox crashes and will not
restart.

On Mar 7, 2010 9:59 PM, "Shridhar Daithankar" <ghodechhap@ghodechhap.net>
wrote:

On Sunday 07 March 2010 20:54:24 Gaurish Sharma wrote:
> Hi,
> My CPU is Intel E5300.AKAIK, lahf onl...
I am running a E7400 with flashplugin 10.0.45.2-1. No issues at all.
--
Regards
Shridhar