-   -   Perl & vacation (http://www.linux-archive.org/archlinux-development/9733-perl-vacation.html)

"K. Piche" 12-01-2007 02:48 AM

Perl & vacation

Lads,

I've put perl-5.8.8-10 into CVS and the pkg is in my staging dir - I
think the db-testing script got hosed. Anyways this is the first crack
at the new perl policy. I though I'd put it out there since I haven't
worked on it for a while since things have been hectic at work.

Don't have time to fix the db script since I'm leaving in 4 hours for a
Caribbean cruise. Back on the 10th!

K. Piche <kpiche@rogers.com>