Old 11-29-2007, 06:01 PM
Andreas Radke

Default license for sqlite3

http://www.sqlite.org/copyright.html

so far we used "custom" and installed the included license file. now
this file has been removed from the source.

what should i do now(no file/use old file/create a txt file with a
link to the license url)?

-Andy

Old 11-29-2007, 06:03 PM
"Travis Willard"

what should i do now(no file/use old file/create a txt file with a
link to the license url)?

Usually what I do is just include a text file in CVS for those that don't have a license in the tarball - so just copy the old one and check it in.

Old 11-29-2007, 06:06 PM
"Dan McGee"

On Nov 29, 2007 1:01 PM, Andreas Radke <a.radke@arcor.de> wrote:
> http://www.sqlite.org/copyright.html
>
> so far we used "custom" and installed the included license file. now
> this file has been removed from the source.
>
> what should i do now(no file/use old file/create a txt file with a
> link to the license url)?
>
> -Andy

Maybe 'custom:none' or just 'none' ?

-Dan