Old 05-09-2008, 11:30 PM
"Aaron Griffin"

Default Away for the weekend

My sister is getting married this weekend, so I will be down in good
ol' Texas until early on Monday. If there are any pressing matters I
need to get to, please let me know in the next couple of hours.

Thanks,
Aaron

Old 05-10-2008, 12:06 AM
"Thayer Williams"

On 09/05/2008, Aaron Griffin <aaronmgriffin@gmail.com> wrote:
> My sister is getting married this weekend, so I will be down in good
> ol' Texas until early on Monday. If there are any pressing matters I
> need to get to, please let me know in the next couple of hours.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Aaron

Congratulations (well for your sister!)... don't litter there. really.
I mean it.

Old 01-30-2009, 06:50 PM
Aaron Griffin

Hey all,
I'm hopping on a plane tonight and flying out to Portland for the
weekend. I will bring my laptop, but will probably not spend a
significant amount of time on it.

Cheers,
Aaron

Old 01-30-2009, 07:01 PM
Giovanni Scafora

2009/1/30, Aaron Griffin <aaronmgriffin@gmail.com>:
> Hey all,
> I'm hopping on a plane tonight and flying out to Portland for the
> weekend. I will bring my laptop, but will probably not spend a
> significant amount of time on it.

Have a good weekend. :-)

--
Arch Linux Developer (voidnull)
AUR & Pacman Italian Translations

Old 01-30-2009, 11:05 PM
Aaron Griffin

On Fri, Jan 30, 2009 at 2:01 PM, Giovanni Scafora <linuxmania@gmail.com> wrote:
> 2009/1/30, Aaron Griffin <aaronmgriffin@gmail.com>:
>> Hey all,
>> I'm hopping on a plane tonight and flying out to Portland for the
>> weekend. I will bring my laptop, but will probably not spend a
>> significant amount of time on it.
>
> Have a good weekend. :-)

/me waves

Old 01-31-2009, 12:51 AM
Daenyth Blank

On Fri, Jan 30, 2009 at 14:50, Aaron Griffin <aaronmgriffin@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey all,
> I'm hopping on a plane tonight and flying out to Portland for the
> weekend. I will bring my laptop, but will probably not spend a
> significant amount of time on it.
>
> Cheers,
> Aaron

Hope you have a nice trip, and enjoy yourself.