Best practice for consecutive signoffs?
On Nov 29, 2007 12:30 PM, Tom K <email@example.com> wrote:
> Dan has shadow 126.96.36.199-8 in testing, pending signoff. Meanwhile, I have
> shadow 188.8.131.52-1 ready to upload - new upstream ver +
> bugfixes/requests. Do I wait for 184.108.40.206-8 to go to core, or will I
> replace Dan's package with mine in testing?
Feel free to replace it- just make sure you don't smash the changes I
made (namely the change to the install script and the shift of depend
to sh instead of bash, removal of coreutils, etc).
arch-dev-public mailing list