Old 11-29-2007, 05:37 PM
"Aaron Griffin"

Default openssh 4.7p1-6

This is a repeat of the last email. -6 Fixes the xauth issue for good.

The following changes have been made:
FS#8729, Fix bad 'xauth' path when the binary isn't present (wasn't
built in a chroot on i686 ops

FS#7996, Add /etc/conf.d/sshd for SSHD_ARGS params passed to sshd on startup

FS#8505, disable strip as a configure flag so makepkg can decide
whether or not to strip

FS#8373, enable kerberos authentication (configure flag)

Will be in testing for both arches in a few minutes

Thanks,
Aaron

Old 11-30-2007, 07:24 AM
Pierre Schmitz

Am Donnerstag, 29. November 2007 19:37:51 schrieb Aaron Griffin:
> This is a repeat of the last email. -6 Fixes the xauth issue for good.
>
> The following changes have been made:
> FS#8729, Fix bad 'xauth' path when the binary isn't present (wasn't
> built in a chroot on i686 ops
>
> FS#7996, Add /etc/conf.d/sshd for SSHD_ARGS params passed to sshd on
> startup
>
> FS#8505, disable strip as a configure flag so makepkg can decide
> whether or not to strip
>
> FS#8373, enable kerberos authentication (configure flag)
>
> Will be in testing for both arches in a few minutes
>
> Thanks,
> Aaron

Signoff for x86_64. I did not test some special features. (just ssh and sshd)

--
archlinux.de

Old 11-30-2007, 01:34 PM
"Dan McGee"

On Nov 30, 2007 2:24 AM, Pierre Schmitz <pierre@archlinux.de> wrote:
> Am Donnerstag, 29. November 2007 19:37:51 schrieb Aaron Griffin:
> > This is a repeat of the last email. -6 Fixes the xauth issue for good.
> >
> > The following changes have been made:
> > FS#8729, Fix bad 'xauth' path when the binary isn't present (wasn't
> > built in a chroot on i686 ops
> >
> > FS#7996, Add /etc/conf.d/sshd for SSHD_ARGS params passed to sshd on
> > startup
> >
> > FS#8505, disable strip as a configure flag so makepkg can decide
> > whether or not to strip
> >
> > FS#8373, enable kerberos authentication (configure flag)
> >
> > Will be in testing for both arches in a few minutes
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Aaron
>
> Signoff for x86_64. I did not test some special features. (just ssh and sshd)

ssh/sshd works for i686, but I didn't really test any of the new stuff above.

-Dan

Old 11-30-2007, 03:54 PM
"Aaron Griffin"

On Nov 29, 2007 12:37 PM, Aaron Griffin <aaronmgriffin@gmail.com> wrote:
> FS#8729, FS#7996, and FS#8505
These are obvious. No real confirmation needed 8)

> FS#8373, enable kerberos authentication (configure flag)

Jan, can you verify I didn't break this between the last package you
tested and this one? Also, for x86_64 as well

Old 11-30-2007, 04:45 PM
Jan de Groot

On Fri, 2007-11-30 at 10:54 -0600, Aaron Griffin wrote:
> On Nov 29, 2007 12:37 PM, Aaron Griffin <aaronmgriffin@gmail.com> wrote:
> > FS#8729, FS#7996, and FS#8505
> These are obvious. No real confirmation needed 8)
>
> > FS#8373, enable kerberos authentication (configure flag)
>
> Jan, can you verify I didn't break this between the last package you
> tested and this one? Also, for x86_64 as well

Client mode works:

[jan@server ~]$ kinit jan@GROOT.LOCAL
jan@GROOT.LOCAL's Password:
[jan@server ~]$ ssh -K kdc
Last login: Fri Nov 30 18:38:00 2007 from server.groot.local
OpenBSD 4.1-stable (GENERIC) #3: Sat May 5 18:42:55 CEST 2007

Welcome to OpenBSD: The proactively secure Unix-like operating system.

Didn't test the server mode, as I don't have host keys for my arch host setup yet.